No products in the cart.
Z Metrix Body Composition Analyser
£3,354.00 Inc. VAT
zMetrix measures a host of indicators related to body composition including hydration, fat mass, lean mass, creatine, bone mineral content, sodium/potassium levels etc. zMetrix has the capability to measure and monitor broken bone fractures while undergoing natural repair.
Category: Fitness Tracking Tags: bioimpedance, health diagnostics, measure hydration, track bone repair
SSI offers “zMetrix” which is acclaimed as a highly accurate, portable and super quick measuring bioimpedance body composition analyser. z Metrix technology is recognised most notably for their reliability and the accuracy of their measurements being accurate to within 3.5% on measuring hydration and 1.6% measuring tissue in comparison to the gold standard “DEXA”. z Metrix measures a host of indicators related to body composition including hydration, fat mass, lean mass, creatine, bone mineral content, sodium/potassium levels etc. z Metrix has the capability to measure and monitor broken bone fractures while undergoing natural repair. Generation of data in graphic and raw data form is produced in a matter of seconds and fully downloadable.
Bioimpedance is a non-invasive diagnostic technique that helps accurately determine a subject’s physiological parameters in seconds.Its most common application today is the analysis of body composition in humans and animals. Other applications will soon emerge.
Click Here to See How You Can Earn Money with Z-Metrix!
What is Z-Métrix ?
Z-Metrix is a body composition analyzer for fat mass, hydration rate, fatigue indices …
For who ?
Z-Metrix is used by professionals to perform a wellness check of their patients / customers.
Sports: Sports Trainers
Fitness: Gym, Slimming Centers
Medical: Physicians, Hospital, clinical
Paramedical: Dieticians, Nutritionists
Why Z-Métrix ?
– A precise and repeatable electronic measurement
– Equation models clinically proven to predict indices of body composition (see slide indices and applications)
Z-metrix and Z-Hydra Range
- EXPRESS reading in 5 seconds
- Multi-frequency reading for greater accuracy
- Scientifically and clinically validated physiological indexes
- Interpretation assistance supported by expert software
- Recommendations relating to the diagnosis of your measured subject
- Assists in the diagnosis of fluid overload via adapted gauges
- Assists in the diagnosis of sarcopenia, osteoporosis and excess body fat
- Mobile diagnosis makes it possible to test patients confined to bed
- Release phantom
- Protective carrying case
- Technical support at your disposal for the warranty period of your device
- Training, delivery, commissioning of your device
- Multi-skilled team at the service of the practitioner for clinical support
Zephyr Advanced Physiological Status MonitoringPriced on Application
PSM Training ECHO gives coaches a look “inside” the athlete.
Live measurement includes heart rate, HRV, heart rate recovery, breathing rate, accelerometry, intensity & load and estimated core temperature – without pills or probes.